- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by SulavT.
July 6, 2021 at 11:20 am #23606seohelperKeymaster
Hi, I handle Digital marketing for a jewellery store. The main KPI I have set for myself is how many in-store appointment bookings I can generate for engagement rings and wedding rings(high ticket items)
I am running a couple of campaigns with carousel ads showcasing the rings we have. I want to retarget people who have clicked on these ads and visited the landing pages. The retargeting ad would be to encourage them to book an appointment, come into the store and then we up sell them.
Does anybody know a way to do this effectively?July 6, 2021 at 11:44 am #23607WilliamsGFX
If you’ve not already done it, make a Facebook Pixel and install it on your website – once it’s active, set up a conversion using the event setup tool, maybe for “set appointment” or something similar.
Once this is done, make a new adset with a new audience who meet the following criteria – have viewed landing page, have NOT viewed “thanks” page (for appointment setting), then just create your retargeting ads as normal. You can make the audience in the same area where you select the area you want to target location / interests.
This method ensures that you’re tracking conversions appropriately from your FB ad campaign, as well as retargeting people who have viewed a landing page and didn’t register to book an appointment. No point spending money asking people to book and appointment for persons who have already done it.July 6, 2021 at 1:22 pm #23609SulavT
Need to add pixel to your site and you’ll be able to set custom audiences.July 6, 2021 at 1:44 pm #23608ferdinandibarra
Create 3 custom audiences
1. People who engaged with any post or ad (from your Facebook or IG page up to you) within 30 days (you could make the timeframe larger. People take a long time to choose which engagement rings to buy)
2. People who landed on a specific landing page **(the landing page would be the page to book an appointment)** within 30 days (you could make the timeframe larger. People take a long time to choose which engagement rings to buy)
3. People who landed on a specific landing page **(the landing page would be the page to book AFTER booking an appointment)** within 30 days (you could make the timeframe larger. People take a long time to choose which engagement rings to buy)
Setup a campaign for retargeting
* 1 Adset would target custom audience 1 + 2, while excluding custom audience 3
* 1 Adset would target custom audience 1, while excluding custom audience 2 + 3
The first adset would be those who seem to show high intent in booking an appointment
The second adset would be those who don’t seem to show high intent, but could be really interested in booking an appointment
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.