- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by AutoModerator.
June 21, 2021 at 4:44 pm #22950seohelperKeymaster
**Meet FranShares -** the first ever equity crowdfunding platform for franchises allowing Investors to own and generate passive cash flowing positions in the top franchises in the country without ever having to operate the actual franchise. Equity Crowdfunding is moving past it’s infancy and is shaping up to be a trillion dollar opportunity.
We just closed our seed round led by the VC that originally backed Cameo, M1 Finance, and project44, all of which became unicorns in 2021. We’re advised by 8 and 9 figure exit founders and are led by a founder who’s an expert in this space with over 300 million in media reach.
We are looking for a self-driven Growth Marketer to build and scale our marketing machine. This is the first hire on the Franshares team and will report directly to the CEO and Founding team. They will be responsible for understanding, attracting, and retaining customers while elevating the brand and building the marketing team, from the ground up. Together we will build something grea
**As VP of Marketing you will own, collaborate and launch the Franshares GTM strategy. In your role you will:**
* Partner with the executive leadership team to develop and execute Franshares GTM strategy and roadmap.
* Identify, validate and optimize new acquisition channels including paid marketing (FB, Google etc), content marketing, viral loops, SEM/SEO, affiliate and influencer marketing.
* Develop and execute strategies to build up our pre-launch waitlist.
* Develop and amplify sustainable growth loops post-launch.
* Build and test supporting marketing funnels and landing pages
* Build referral based viral marketing campaigns
* Manage agency and collaborator relationships
* Build email and communication sequences
* Collaborate with creatives to deliver content via website, social, email, and other channels
* Develop product language and messaging that customers find intuitive, and that differentiates us from others in the market
* Drive research to understand how and why customers use the product, and feed insights back into use cases, buyer personas, value props, and the product roadmap
* Building measurement frameworks and analytics infrastructure to evaluate and track the impact of your programs on key business metrics and customer intelligence
* Plan execute, and manage end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to, SEO, affiliate marketing and paid media
* Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
* lead execution support from creative, product, and dev teams
* 10+ years experience in digital marketing leadership roles delivering successful marketing strategies for similar businesses
* Knowledge and experience of fintech investment landscape and/or equity crowdfunding
* Experience and success in SAAS/Marketplace or Investment tech user acquisition with big paid media budgets
* Be an expert at how we tell our story, ensuring consistent and impactful messaging across channels and overseeing the development of programs that reach and engage multiple personas throughout the buying journey
* Experience building a successful marketing function from the ground up; you can create a vision and strategy, establish goals and success metrics, develop a roadmap, and then bring it to life with a strong and collaborative team
* Create, communicate and execute on plans that drive business forward
* Effectively build a team, lead, and motivate people to achieve results
* Move between player/coach roles
**What’s in it for you?**
* Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
* Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
* Company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
* Ability to mold your career and make an immediate impact
* Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the worldJune 21, 2021 at 4:44 pm #22951AutoModerator
[Please keep in mind that all posts need to be of professional discussion](https://www.reddit.com/r/socialmedia/comments/ft6ghx/all_new_posts_need_a_flair_going_forward/). This isn’t a help desk. [If this post doesn’t follow the rules report it to the mods](https://www.reddit.com/r/socialmedia/about/rules/).
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/socialmedia) if you have any questions or concerns.*
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.