- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by Sufficient_Nebula480.
April 7, 2021 at 1:16 am #20433seohelperKeymaster
I’ve always primarily done FB ads. I’ve experimented with AdWords, but I can’t ever seem to make it work except for branded retargeting.
I would be happy to pay someone for a consulting session on helping me get launched, especially if what I’m asking here is “classified” info.
Here’s what I got so far:
– One-of-a-kind eczema treatment cream, licensed from a doctor
– Currently doing 4.0 ROAS on FB with minimal optimization/ data and no retargeting (very good sign)
– Have started with high-intent keywords, all phrase match like “eczema treatment” “eczema treatment cream” etc.
– Really good adwords CTR, around 8-10% depending on specific keyword set.
– Have tried a couple landing pages, one with our VSL (what we use on FB) that has the product picker at the bottom and another with a native-style “presell” that comes before the VSL
– For both landing page styles, we are getting a great time on page (1:30) and low bounce rate (50%)
– Have gotten only 1 sale on $100 spent for the presell, 0 sales on $100 spent going straight to VSL
-Currently doing manual CPC @ $1, budget goes pretty quickly. Tried lowering the bid to $0.70, and it doesnt really get traction
1. Is manual CPC the way to go with no data? Am I shooting myself in the foot by bidding low? What’s the best bidding strategy when launching, and what’s the best way to bid? Obviously TCPA is ideal, but we’re nowhere near the needed number of conversions
2. Is there a particular strategy to adwords landing pages that I’m missing?
3. Is there a particular strategy (adwords specific) to ad creative that I’m missing?
I feel like adwords should crush for this offer, and I can’t seem to get going. Is adwords one of those things where you HAVE to go seriously negative ROI until you get enough data for TCPA?
I see a lot of talk on this subreddit about the importance of TCPA bidding… but how do you get there?
Thanks in advance for your help, and like I said I’d be happy to pay for a consulting sesh.
EDIT: On 2nd look at my analytics, time on page and bounce rate is awful.
Presell: 93% bounce rate, 37s time on page
Direct-to-VSL: 41% bounce rate, 23s time on page
For comparison, FB has: 35% bounce rate, 1:26 time on pageApril 9, 2021 at 6:31 pm #20434Sufficient_Nebula480
Nice to greet you, Bro.
I think these people can help you.
Good Luck! 👊🏼
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.