Forums Forums White Hat SEO PPC $90 CPM Average on FB… with a broad audience?

• PPC

$90 CPM Average on FB… with a broad audience?

Posted by seohelper on June 3, 2021 at 6:53 pm

Right now I’m trying to get my first profitable ad running, which has been a struggle so far. As the title says, I’m running a FB campaign and getting a $90 CPM with no interest targeting.

Link: [https://imgur.com/a/eXyeDjv](https://imgur.com/a/eXyeDjv)

I don’t think the ad quality is the problem since the CTR’s are >2% on average. This has been really confusing for me since I would expect a broader audience to be getting me lower CPMs, not higher. I also started using automatic placements with this campaign, which didn’t seem to help at all.

In the end, I know that CPM’s shouldn’t matter and I should be looking at ROI/ROAS, but I’m not getting any conversions (and it feels impossible to get profitible sales at $90 CPM). Although traffic campaigns give lower quality leads, I was curious what you guys would think about switching over to a traffic campaign instead, or if you have any suggestions to help me get my first profitable campaign.

Any advice/insights are appreciated, thanks!

brooooo

_FinalPantasy_ replied 2 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • FaatmanSlim

June 3, 2021 at 7:05 pm

$90 CPM seems a bit high. What campaign objective are you using right now? Are you targeting a highly competitive market?

Btw I agree with this, I would advice against traffic / click campaigns: “traffic campaigns give lower quality leads”

My experience has been that interest-based campaigns work best. I’m starting to test look alike audiences now. Haven’t done any conversion campaigns yet but hoping to work on those next.

• _FinalPantasy_

June 3, 2021 at 9:58 pm

Well… is it profitable?

• Magazine_Infinite

June 3, 2021 at 10:00 pm

These are crazy high CPMs, what is your CPC?

• Raineko

June 4, 2021 at 6:59 am

Is this a new ad account? Imo with this CPM it’s impossible.