Forums Forums White Hat SEO PPC 50,000 to run ticket sale brand awareness and conversion ads. How would you split this across platforms and why that platform?

• PPC

50,000 to run ticket sale brand awareness and conversion ads. How would you split this across platforms and why that platform?

Posted by Bubbly_West8481 on October 22, 2023 at 7:41 am

Ive to tackle a brief that involves spending 50,000 euros on multiple channels to drive ticket sales for a rugby season pass. Struggling to identify which platforms to choose and how much to spend with this budget, since i dont have historical data to form any conclusions. How would you go about this?

Bubbly_West8481 replied 6 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • BadAtDrinking

October 22, 2023 at 7:49 am

Wait I don’t get it. Are you driving brand awareness, or ticket sales? Those are two different things.

• KalaBaZey

October 22, 2023 at 9:56 am

Meta & Google Display, Discovery & Search Ads. Or maybe P-Max.

• YourStupidInnit

October 22, 2023 at 10:06 am

spend 5 grand each on 5 channels, then 25k on the winning one

• fathom53

October 22, 2023 at 2:02 pm

If it is a popular rugby team, you don’t need to do brand awareness. You should just focus on conversions. Upload lists of past season buyers and just past ticket purchases into Google and Meta.

I would look at search ads and maybe YouTube, if there are a lot of videos of the team on YouTube from the team or fans. Look at using YouTube for remarketing and not prospecting though. Lots of people could be searching for past games highlights to watch. Meta just focus on conversions objective campaigns.

Give each platform $5,000 in month one and see what works across both platforms. Increase budgets as campaigns start to work on both platforms. If the season is a few months away, you likely want to spend more money towards the last month. I image some season ticket holders don’t buy right away. Understanding how season ticket holders buy ticket would help you map out a better budget distribution plan.

• YRVDynamics

October 22, 2023 at 4:49 pm

It depends how much awareness you have already. Monitor your CPC on the conversion. If its high it means you need need more awareness or better creative.

Start 50/50, but let conversion be your guiding light.

• sonoftwochief

October 22, 2023 at 7:24 pm

The first thing I would do would be to identify where the audience gather.

Secondly, which of those platforms had the most engagement?

Lastly, I will allocate spending based on these results.