500 views in an hour on tiktok, but slowed down tremendously… will it rise again?

Forum White Hat SEO Social Media 500 views in an hour on tiktok, but slowed down tremendously… will it rise again?

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by BigBoiBooBIe1.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    seohelper
    Keymaster

It’s relevant and trending gaming content with good quality and short. It seemed to hit around 450 views in 50 minutes and now it slowed down to around 500 views at a little past the hour mark. Should I expect a burst of more views if I keep up the video?

dont_stress

Yes.

StandWithIsrael48

It might. It might not.

riffic
    BigBoiBooBIe1

Any idea how to get more than 150 views per video? I’m an artist and I’ve posted several videos, all of which get over 50% likes. Comments always say I deserve more attention as well. Based on this my content is good, yet I feel betrayed by the algorithm by getting fuck all views despite getting a massive like ratio. Really considering giving up with Tik tok.

I’ll pour hours into these drawings and then see a girl on the homepage with her tits out getting millions of views. Not salty, lol.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top