1. Building your brand. (Not “band”–“brand”. Do you have one yet?)
2. Followers. Followers. Followers. Always be putting the word out there. (I didn’t see a link to your music anywhere in your post…)
3. Cross-linking with yourself on every social media platform there is.
4. TikTok. You HAVE to have a presence on there and use it as a funnel to your profit generating sites. (Plural.) TikTok as of yesterday morning was the future of marketing.
5. DubSmash. Reddit has 300M monthly viewers, and it announced, overnight, that it had purchased DubSmash. That means TikTok is no longer the only player in town, and it might no longer be the future of marketing. (The world of Social Media changes fast–just ask MySpace.)
6. Find someone to market you. You are a musician–you need to focus your limited hours on refining your craft and making music. Find an agency that does Social Media Marketing and is willing to work off of a commission of the revenue it generates for you.
7. Don’t waste money on ads or promotions yet. Until you know where you are, where you want to be, and how to get there, ads and promotions are a waste of money and energy.
And, share a link to your music. Always. Even in here 🙂