PPC Forums › Forums › PPC All Discussions CaptainPPC Offering free audit CaptainPPC replied 2 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies PPC khannagirishhitting Target Impression Share Bidding not serving single Impression khannagirishhitting replied 2 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies PPC jdanes52 Advertising on Twitter? jdanes52 replied 2 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply PPC SatoshiKiddo Google Ads Are Completely Wrecking my Head… And My Business ! SatoshiKiddo replied 2 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply PPC Upper-Weekend-6716 Anyone creating Microsoft ads accounts? Upper-Weekend-6716 replied 2 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies PPC EducationalEbb5208 Engagement fb ads campaign EducationalEbb5208 replied 2 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies PPC MichFan777 Help me Understand: Primary vs Secondary Conversions, Account-Default Conversion Goals vs. Not MichFan777 replied 2 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply PPC gonein90days How do I make sales? gonein90days replied 2 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply PPC OrganicChem Count Unique button clicks not Multiple Clicks with GTM OrganicChem replied 2 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply PPC theoawatc uploading enhanced conversions. Do I need to upload BOTH email and phone number for enhanced conversions to upload? Similarly, can I just write the date they converted or do I need to include hr/min/secs? I keep getting an error “The click for this conversion can’t be found…” More details below theoawatc replied 3 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply PPC qwertyiop1322 Microsoft Ad Conversion tracking qwertyiop1322 replied 3 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies PPC waaht Unable to measure conversions, should I still run conversion focused campaigns? waaht replied 3 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply PPC dopeyjj Landing page builder for clients? dopeyjj replied 3 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply PPC Support_ELF2020 Google Ad Support is Horrible Support_ELF2020 replied 3 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply PPC Antique-Cartoonist-5 PMax Lower ROAS Antique-Cartoonist-5 replied 3 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply PPC Viewing 1,501 - 1,515 of 4,668 discussions ← 1 2 3 … 100 101 102 … 310 311 312 → You must be logged in to create new discussions.