A potential client wants me to have a look a their website and tell them how I’ll be able to help them.
About the site: Has a few major pages and 100’s of blog posts. Main goal is website registration.
About me: I have a couple of years of agency experience in SEO, where I’ve worked on On page activities for the most bit. I’m not very strong with strategizing hence looking for some points which will help me draw a plan in place.
Make a list of all the things you’d do to help the website. Then rank then by order of priority (potential impact). Be willing to reprioritize after you speak with the client and have an idea of their bandwidth to complete each item.
For example, content writing is a big undertaking. If they can’t handle that ask right now, point out other ‘low hanging fruit’ action items they can focus on in the meantime.
1. Make a list of the Final keywords
2. Target keywords on the pages
3. Do on page Seo
4. Check website loading time/content/mobile-friendly website
5. Audit the site and Find errors
6. Check competitor websites and links
7. Focus on Quality content/blogging and create backlinks.
8. Then do on-page and Off-page…..