Forum › White Hat SEO › PPC › Fb ADS – CBO,ABO testing & learning phase questions › Reply To: Fb ADS – CBO,ABO testing & learning phase questions
1) Depends on your framework. We test both CBO and ABO in all accounts. Never hurts to run both and use automated rules to scale winners and stop loss.
2) Just kill the ad sets not performing. Don’t add in new adsets into a CBO, you reset the learning phase. If you want to add more ad sets and the campaign is performing well, dupe the campaign and do your thing. Let the original rock n roll. Leaving one ad set in a cbo wont reset anything. Budget is handled at a campaign level for CBO.
3) Precisely why you just said. Editing a campaign reset learning phase. So instead of editing it and taking the risk of fucking up your nice performing campaign, you dupe it.
4) Narrow audiences just means adding parameters like age/gender/location etc or narrowing through interests using AND statements.
5) Depends on the KPI’s you see. I like to start it off based on purchase and move to ROAS for my automated rules. I recommend RevealBot for that. Here’s a pic of some rules for an ecomm client with AOV of $55. [https://imgur.com/a/pn23ej9](https://imgur.com/a/pn23ej9)