Forum › White Hat SEO › PPC › Is Google Shopping performance tanking for anyone else lately? (USA) › Reply To: Is Google Shopping performance tanking for anyone else lately? (USA)
What bid strategy are you using? I used to have great results with manual bids but as they continue to push automation I’ve given up and have gone to ROAS on shopping. Lately results have been very inconsistent day to day (more than ever) but have held ok over 30 days.
Assume you have checked all the usual suspects ?
– product group performance, (merch center)
– everything green, reviews, etc (merch center)
– goog search niche/product and see who else is showing up on ads?
– check auction insights for rank and avg cost per bid?
– anything on your site thats change (popup/signup offer, etc)
The other thing which is hard to quantify without more data, is how many advertisers are moving more $ from FB to G given challenges post ios14 for many niches.