I saw your comment saying they are small town local, I would guess that you have some opportunities with Local SEO to improve. Make sure you have a fully optimized Google My Business, Bing Places, and Apple Maps listings.
GMB is huge, many people even do their research via Google Maps nowadays so you should make sure you have the following:
* Proper Primary and Secondary Categories – these are HUGE
* Accurate Name/Address/Phone info, hours and special hours, and website links
* Photos and Videos
* A helpful and KW-targeted business description
* A short response time to any Q&As and reviews
* Fully leverage any applicable attributes like Wheelchair Accessible, Led by Women, etc.
* Posts for any events, COVID updates, etc.
* Service Menus and/or Products. Not all categories get these, but Service Menus appear in Google Maps on mobile devices and Products can get prominent placements as well. These are often under-utlilized and you can get real creative. For one client we have uploaded their floor plans as Products, so users can quickly see what you have for them and you can get them down the funnel better.