Forum › White Hat SEO › Social Media › How long did it take you to grow your small biz IG? › Reply To: How long did it take you to grow your small biz IG?
I consult businesses, F&B including, on how to grow their presence through social media and here are a few pointers to help you on your social media journey.
1. Set your profile to public
2. Have a minimum of 6 photos on your profile to begin with. Preferably 9
3. Use relevant hashtags both popular global ones and things right up your niche and widely used in your locale.
4. Follow accounts in your niche who operate around your locality. See what they are doing and replicate the same
5. Make sure your images are crisp and the colours are punchy and vibrant. Instagram has made a few changes recently were the account recommends posts to others based on how well the Image and the content is curated.
6. Continuing with the above point. Get a good backdrop that you can set at the back while taking pictures.
7. Like the person above has pointed, pls comment and engage with posts that are part of your locality
8. Participate in baking challenges that come up , this also helps your account getting more eyeballs